Website acceptable use policy
About this policy
Together with our website terms and conditions of use (which can be found here), this acceptable use policy (Policy) governs how you may access and use this website and all associated web pages (Site).
- You should read this Policy carefully before using the Site.
- By accessing or using the Site or otherwise indicating your consent, you agree to be bound by this Policy, which supplements our website terms and conditions of use. If you do not agree with or accept any part of this Policy, you should stop using the Site immediately.
- If you have any questions about this Policy, please contact us using the contact details provided in our website terms and conditions of use.
- If you would like this Policy in another format (for example: audio, large print, braille) please contact us using the contact details provided in our website terms and conditions of use.
- In this Policy:
‘we’, ‘us’ or ‘our’ means So & Mo Limited, company registration number 12769992 with VAT registration number 356585069 and whose registered office is at Heath Farm, Heath Lane, Allostock, Knutsford WA16 9JE; and
‘you’ or ‘your’ means the person accessing or using the Site or its content.
We permit you to use the Site only for personal purposes and primarily for accessing information about us and our products, and ordering our products. Use of the Site in any other way, including any unacceptable use set out in this Policy, is not permitted.
Bulletin boards, chat rooms and other interactive services
- As a condition of your use of the Site, you agree not to use the Site:
- for any purpose that is unlawful under any applicable law or prohibited by this Policy or our website terms and conditions of use;
- to commit any act of fraud;
- to distribute viruses or malware or other similar harmful software code;
- for purposes of promoting unsolicited advertising or sending spam;
- to simulate communications from us or another service or entity in order to collect identity information, authentication credentials, or other information (‘phishing’);
- in any manner that disrupts the operation of our Site or business or the website or business of any other entity;
- in any manner that harms minors;
- to promote any unlawful activity;
- to represent or suggest that we endorse any other business, product or service unless we have separately agreed to do so in writing;
- to gain unauthorised access to or use of computers, data, systems, accounts or networks; or
- to attempt to circumvent password or user authentication methods.
We may make bulletin boards, chat rooms or other communication services (Interactive Services) available on the Site.
We are not obliged to monitor or moderate any text, images, video, audio or other multimedia content, information or material (Submission) submitted to our Interactive Services. Where we do monitor or moderate Submissions we shall indicate how this is performed and who should be contacted in relation to any Submission of concern to you.
- We may remove or edit any Submission to any of our Interactive Services whether they are moderated or not.
- Any Submission you make must comply with our Submission standards set out in clause 5 below.
- By making a Submission, you grant to us a royalty-free, irrevocable, non-exclusive, transferable licence to use, reproduce, modify, publish, edit, translate, distribute, perform and display the Submission (in whole or in part) on the Site, and on any other websites operated by us, indefinitely.
Linking and framing
- Any Submission you make to our Interactive Services and any other communication to users of our Site by you must conform to standards of accuracy, decency and lawfulness, which shall be applied in our discretion, acting reasonably.
- In particular, any Submission or communication by you must be:
- your own original work and lawfully submitted;
- factually accurate or your own genuinely held belief;
- provided with the necessary consent of any third party;
- not defamatory or likely to give rise to an allegation of defamation;
- not offensive, obscene, sexually explicit, discriminatory or deceptive; and
- unlikely to cause offence, embarrassment or annoyance to others.
Using our name and logo
- You may create a link to our Site from another website without our prior written consent provided no such link:
- creates a frame or any other browser or border environment around the content of our Site;
- implies that we endorse your products or services or any of the products or services of, or available through, the website on which you place a link to our Site;
- displays any of the trade marks or logos used on our Site without our permission or that of the owner of such trade marks or logos; or
- is placed on a website that itself breaches this Policy.
- We reserve the right to require you to immediately remove any link to the Site at any time, and you shall immediately comply with any request by us to remove any such link.
You may not use our trade marks, logos or trade names except in accordance with this Policy and our website terms and conditions of use.
We shall apply the terms of this Policy in our absolute discretion. In the event of your breach of this Policy we may terminate or suspend your use of the Site, remove or edit Submissions, disclose Submissions or any other communication to users of our Site by you to law enforcement authorities or take any action we consider necessary to remedy the breach.